- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Don't let your period dictate your activities!
Our certified 100% organic cotton and hypoallergenic applicator tampons are eco-friendly and easy to use.
Choose your level of absorption based on your flow and enjoy total freedom of movement, with up to 12 hours of protection against leakage.
For complete peace of mind, our cardboard applicator allows you to comfortably insert the tampon for optimal protection.
Regular: Sold in boxes of 16.
Super: Sold in boxes of 14.
- Available in regular (6-9 grams of
blood capacity) or super (9-12 grams of blood capacity)
- 0 plastic
Made from 100% organic cotton and biodegradable and compostable materials.
- Elemental chlorine-free
How To Use It
- Wash your hands and remove the protective film.
- Sit down in a comfortable position, so that your muscles are relaxed. Standing up makes it easier to insert, with knees slightly bent and apart, or with one foot on the toilet.
- Unwrap the tampon string and pull quickly and firmly. Check that both ends of the string are connected.
- Press your index finger into the hollow at the end of the tampon.
- Insert the tampon into the vagina; this is easier if the body is relaxed.
- Push the tampon into the vagina as far as it will go, at an angle. The string will hang outside your body.
- When the tampon is correctly positioned, you shouldn't feel anything. If you feel any discomfort, this means you haven't pushed the tampon in far enough. Remove the tampon and insert a new one,
- Wash your hands.